OneAcademy Forex is your complete guide to trading. Without any previous financial experience or knowledge required, our goal here is to get you from zero to hero in trading.

  • 1

    Тhe 80/20 rule for trading the financial markets

    In this first course, you will learn the 80/20 rule for trading the financial markets. Over the course you will understand that markets move 80% of the time due to technical analysis and the other 20% - due to fundamental analysis.

    Start Now


    Level of difficulty: Novice
    Lectures: 2
    Extra materials: 1 manual
    Video: 32 min
    Languages: EnglishIncludes: Certificate of completion

  • 2

    Trading Techniques and Ideas

    Technical analysis is all about figuring out what happened in the past and try to figuring out then what can happen again in the future.

    Start Now

    Level of difficulty: Average
    Lectures: 1
    Extra materials: 1 manual
    Video: 15 min
    Languages: English
    Includes: Certificate of completion

  • 3

    Advanced Trading Techniques and Trade Ideas

    In this course we will introduce you to some advanced trading techniques and trade ideas. We will teach you the importance of candlesticks and clusters.

    Start Now

    Level of difficulty: Experienced
    Lectures: 2
    Extra materials: 1 manual
    Video: 30 min
    Languages: English
    Includes: Certificate of completion

  • 4

    Trading Psychology and Risk Management

    In this course we're all about psychology and risk management. Knowing your trading state, understanding how we're thinking, how we're acting and why we're acting when we're trading the markets - psychology really is essential in trading.

    Start Now

    Level of difficulty: Skilled
    Lectures: 2
    Extra materials: 1 manual
    Video: 38 min
    Languages: English
    Includes: Certificate of completion

  • 5

    Trading Strategies

    In this final level of OneAcademy FOREX, we will put to practice all we've learned so far, by introducing you to three proven trading strategies.

    Start Now

    Level of difficulty: Adept 
    Lectures: 4
    Extra materials: 1 manual
    Video: 37 min
    Languages: English
    Includes: Certificate of completion