Тhe 80/20 rule for trading the financial markets
1


Course Description

In this first course, you will learn the 80/20 rule for trading the financial markets. Over the course you will understand that markets move 80% of the time due to technical analysis and the other 20% - due to fundamental analysis. You will learn what does all this mean and how to use this theory to make trade calls. We will teach you how to use this knowledge to select what products to trade and when to buy & sell. And, most importantly, how to perform consistently on the market. Because, no matter what you've heard, there are no quick fixes in trading. You need to get into the nitty-gritty of FOREX, in order to be consistent in this long run game. And teaching you that is our goal with this course.


What are the requirements?

No previous financial experience or knowledge is required. It will benefit you if you've went through the "Introduction to Finance" course from OneAcademy Finance section.

What am I going to get from this course?

  • video lectures delivered by top experts in the field 
  • Extended PDF manual 
  • Supporting presentations with more information about financial markets 
  • Tools to analyze and track your personal progress

What is the target audience?

People willing to learn how to trade consistently and successfully on FOREX. If you are looking for a quick fix get-rich-in-no-time scheme, this is not for you, as FOREX is a long turn game. 
 

Niveau

  • Technical trading
    75%
  • Fundamental trading
    89%
  • Product selection
    95%

Weitere Informationen


Level of difficulty: Novice
Lectures: 2
Extra materials: 1 manual
Video: 32 min
Languages: EnglishIncludes: Certificate of completion

Lerneinheiten

Abschnitt 1: Тhe 80/20 rule for trading the financial markets
Kapitel 1 Introduction to FOREX 00:00
Kapitel 2 Тhe 80/20 rule for trading the financial markets 00:00
Quiz Test the 80/20 rule for trading 8 Fragen